Seeking van driver from the Marvell and Poplar Grove area
Van Driver will be primarily responsible for maintaining the safe transport of students to and from home to the Center. He/she must have the ability to control the children while they are on the van. Van drivers will work under the general supervision of the Preschool Coordinator.
- Maintain vans in proper operating condition by reporting any needed repairs to appropriate persons.
- Maintain proper cleanliness both inside and outside of van (includes keeping van/bus free of all harmful objects and all debris).
- Promptly and safely transporting of students and clients to and from the Center
- Maintaining current driver’s license, both personal and/or commercial.
- Attend all assigned van/bus driver training and meetings.
- Adhering to van rules and regulations as set forth by the Center and affiliated transportation agencies.
- Assist with loading and unloading of students.
- Keep accurate transportation logs and turn in promptly.
- Current driver’s License (personal and/or commercial)
- Safe driving record
- Minimum Education High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Able to pass drug test and background check
Please Click Here to Apply: Application